You Can Tape
Professional Kinesiology Taping Certification
Complete the course anywhere - anytime - on any device - at a pace that works for YOU
"This will make a positive impact on my business for sure. I can add this to my menu with confidence. I just cemented what I knew previously about the human body and how it works."
Vicki Buelow, Licensed Massage Therapist & Certified Reflexologist
Student in You Can Tape - Kinesiology Taping Course
* Are you interested in becoming professionally Certified in Kinesiology Taping?
* Do you want the credibility, knowledge, and positive results that come with completing a comprehensive training?
Do you LOVE helping people?
Do you wish you could improve your own self-care?
You are in the right place!
Welcome to Fox Valley School of Massage, Reflexology, &
You Can Tape - Kinesiology Taping
* We are committed to providing you with the most comprehensive education available, in a unique way that fits your personal goals and lifestyle.
*That's why our Kinesiology Taping Certification is delivered online in absorbable & informative videos with handouts that you can begin accessing as soon as you sign up.
*You can watch and learn anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Deepen Your Knowledge
Whether you are brand new to Kinesiology Taping or have been practicing for years, this Certification Program will enhance your knowledge base.
Who is this class for??? What does Kinesiology Taping do?
- This course is for people who are interested in holistic and complimentary therapies
- This course is for people who want to help others & themselves improve their health & wellness
- Kinesiology Taping is a technique that works on musculoskeletal conditions to help aid in healing and recovery
- This helps to reduce stress, improve sleep, relieve pain, and restore the body to a better state of balance.
Start Today and This Will be YOU & YOUR Certificate of Completion!
This Program Will Build Your Confidence To....
- Apply Kinesiology Tape safely & effectively treating others, your own self-care and for enjoyment with a natural, well studied and proven modality
- Enhance your current career by adding an amazing modality
- Understand the research and history, the How & Why of Kinesiology Tape.
- Become known in your community as the "Taping" Expert
- Grow Your practice and help people
Here's a preview of what you'll learn in this Kinesiology Taping Certification - How you will help others.....
This Video shows you how to apply Kinesiology Tape to support the knee.
Did You Know?
Fox Valley School of Massage is a Wisconsin State Approved School by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Program.
You are receiving quality education when you sign up for this program or any of the courses we offer online.
Enroll today and start your Journey
you will receive access to
the Videos and Handouts
Then, in the following modules you will learn:
What is Kinesiology Taping? How is it defined?
The benefits of Kinesiology Tape
How taping positively affects the entire body
How to prepare a client to be taped
The do’s and don’ts of taping / scope of practice
How to know when it is safe to apply tape
How to determine when it is NOT safe to apply Kinesiology TapeEnroll and Begin Today! I'm ready for this Journey
This Program takes out all of the frustration of learning
*This course is taught in easy to digest modules that you can watch as many times as you like.
* This course saves you time - you don't drive anywhere - or go anywhere - Learn where it works for you!
* You will feel Great knowing you can come back to this training and review it until you mastered every technique.
* This program is organized and easy to follow
*It will save you effort in trying to decipher books and being expected to get it after a weekend course.
What are Graduates are Saying....
You Can Tape - Kinesiology Tape Certification
Video Based instruction that allows you to learn at YOUR pace on Your Timeline
33 CEU’s for W-LMT’s
You will learn taping methods for musculoskeletal conditions:
1. Pain: trigger & tender points
2. Taping techniques for joint support / injuries
3. Taping techniques for skeletal muscles
4. Taping techniques for basic lymph edema related to musculoskeletal injuries.
Included in the class is
** Kinesiology Taping Handouts
** FVSM Kinesiology Taping Videos
** Links to Great websites with taping pictures/videos/information
Required for you to purchase ahead of time
** Thera-band Kinesiology Tape - must be this brand
** Alcohol Container
** Cotton Balls
** Cloth Measuring Tape
Recommended / Not Required
** Book: A Practical Guide to Kinesiology Taping by John Gibbons
What would you tell a friend / co-worker if there were considering this Kinesiology Taping course?
"Do Not Hesitate!! You will be doing yourself and others a Great Service by taking this course.
Start Today - Professional Kinesiology Taping Certification
Choose a payment plan that works best for you and fits your needs. Please remember that your final payment must be received before you receive your Certificate of Completion
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Do I need to be a Wellness Practitioner to take this course? No
What's the benefit of becoming Certified in Kinesiology Taping?
I'm new to Kinesiology Taping. Is this the right program for me?
I've been doing Taping for years. Will this program be too basic for me?
How is this Taping Course offered?
Can I enroll anytime and get started?
What are the requirements for Certification?
Do I need to purchase any additional supplies?
How long will it take me to complete the Kinesiology Taping course?
Why Do I Get Access for 4 Months?
Can I enroll even if I don't live in the U.S.?
What is your refund policy?
BONUS TRAINING INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
Introduction to Ear Reflexology / Auriculotherapy
Learn an Ear Reflexology Routine that you can incorporate in your treatment session
Meet Your Instructor
Stephanie Lynn Hall, MS, RDN, CSCS, W-LMT, Reflexologist, Feng Shui Practitioner
I have been teaching, coaching & creating curriculums and trainings for years. I love sharing knowledge. I have created health and wellness programs, reflexology trainings, Feng Shui trainings, yoga & pilates teacher training programs, massage therapy curriculums. I own and operate Fox Valley School of Massage, Reflexology, Feng Shui, Yoga, Personal Training, Health & Wellness Center.
I've taught in person and online and know what it takes to offer a successful program. In addition to teaching and operating FVSM, I am an adjunct professor at Mt. Mary University in the graduate program for Registered Dietitians where I teach online courses in weight management, counseling skills, motivational interviewing and human metabolism.
I've worked as a Licensed Massage Therapist, Reflexologist, Feng Shui Practitioner, Yoga & Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer & Registered Dietitian in clinical & wellness settings and I bring that experience to my teaching and course offerings.
I also worked as a Health & Wellness Coach at Bergstrom Automotive Dealerships (one of Americas 100 top selling dealerships) throughout the state of Wisconsin.
I believe that by offering these engaging and easily accessible, comprehensive trainings, we can empower YOU to feel confident and capable to help others with your unique talents and these trainings combined.
Now, it is your turn!
Let's start working together today.
"The courses are well taught and easy to understand. This is a self paced course. It is Very well rounded course".