Become a Certified Reflexology Practitioner
Invest in Yourself Today!
This Reflexology program is ideal for anyone who is interested in holistic and complimentary therapies. This reflexology course is packed with information that will put you on the right path to beginning a career as a reflexologist.
Reflexology is a holistic healing technique that works on reflex points on the feet and hands. This method helps to reduce stress, improve sleep, relieve pain, and restore the body to a better state of balance.
How the Reflexology Course is offered:
- This is an online, virtual training course that offers students the unique ability to learn, study and master the curriculum in their own time and at their own pace.
- You can download the materials and watch the videos as it works for you.
- The course is broken down into individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study.
- You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
- In order to complete this course, you will need to pass a comprehensive test, and then a certificate will be emailed to you upon passing the test.
What You Will Learn in this Reflexology Certification
- How Reflexology is Defined
- The history of reflexology
- The benefits of reflexology
- How reflexology positively affects the entire body
- A Foot and Hand reflexology treatment routine
- Reflexology techniques & tools
- How to prepare a client for a treatment
- How to begin and end a reflexology session
- The do’s and don’ts of reflexology / scope of practice
- How to know when it is safe to do reflexology
- How to determine when it is NOT safe to do reflexology
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body
- Anatomy of the foot
- Anatomy of the hand
- Business Marketing techniques for reflexology
- Ethics of Reflexology & bodywork
- Importance of liability insurance & CPR-AED training
Please note: no refunds will be provided for any products sold by Fox Valley School of Massage, Inc. d/b/a Stephanie Lynn Hall for any reason. By completing your purchase, you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. Any testimonials provided on this page or information are not to be interpreted as any guarantee, promise, and/or representations - your results will be unique to your individual capacity, background, commitment to the program and effort.