What Does Feng Shui Offer? Peace, Harmony, Balance, and Abundance.
Feng Shui assesses life areas and offers suggestions to improve those areas in your life through the use of de-cluttering, moving things around and adding cures.
* Do you want to be Certified as a Feng Shui Practitioner?
* Do you want the credibility, knowledge, and positive results that
comes with completing a comprehensive training?
* Do you LOVE helping people?
* Do you wish you could improve your own self-care?
You are in the right place!
Deepen Your Knowledge - Enjoy your Life More!
Whether you are brand new to Feng Shui or have been practicing for years, this Certification Program will enhance your knowledge base.
This Feng Shui course is ideal for anyone who is interested in holistic and complimentary therapies for yourself OR as a Career.
What is a Feng Shui Cure?
A tool to help energy flow in a more harmonious manner in your living space.
Top 9 Cures:
2. Sound: Wind Chimes, Bells
3. Living Things: Plants, Fish, Flowers
4. Light: Mirrors, Crystal Balls
5. Moving Objects: Mobiles, Fountains
6. Symbols: Artwork, Bamboo Flutes
7. Weighted Objects: Stones, Statues, Rock Gardens
8. Electric Power: TV, Radio, Computers
9. Other: Bagua, Rituals, Red Tape & Space Clearing
Welcome to Your Feng Shui Training
* We are committed to providing you with the most comprehensive education available, in a unique way that fits your personal goals and lifestyle.
*That's why our Certification is delivered online in absorbable & informative videos with handouts that you can begin accessing as soon as you sign up.
*You can watch and learn anytime, anywhere, from any device.
How Does Feng Shui Work?
By changing the energy flow in your home, office & car.
Example: If you put a laundry basket in your bedroom doorway and constantly have to step over it, chances are you will get irritated with it being in your way.. So, you move it and now you can walk into your bedroom easily and peacefully.. That seems obvious right, and alot of the furniture placement is obvious and intuitive but we also make some common mistakes.
Common Mistake: Desk Placement. A lot of desks are make to sit facing the wall so we sit with a wall right in front of our faces and our backs exposed.
Feng Shui Cure: Sit with your back to the wall, so your back is protected and you can see who is coming into and out of your space.
Space in front of your face leads to more creativity and increased productivity.
How Do I know if I need a Feng Shui Consultant?
If there is an area you want to see improvement or change in.
What is Feng Shui?
The Mindful placement of what you have around you.
The Art & Science of mindfully placing objects around you for enhancing the quality of life.
What is the Bagua? The Feng Shui Map. Ba means 8. Gua means area. Each Gua corresponds to a life situation and has a corresponding color, body part and person of the household associated with it.
Additionally each gua has commonly associated diseases or illnesses associated with it.
Feng Shui is a holistic healing technique that works on all levels of your home, energy and way of looking and interacting with life.
Feng Shui helps to reduce stress, improve sleep, relieve pain, and restore the body to a better state of balance.
Feng Shui - How to Use Mirrors & Crytals to enhance Energy Flow
Shared with You here - directly from our course to learn and enjoy!
Watch and learn strategies you can implement Today!
This Video will walk you through the "why" and "how" of these 2 Traditional Feng Shui Cures.
How the Feng Shui Course is offered:
- This is an online, training course that offers students the unique ability to learn the curriculum in their own time and at their own pace
- You can download the materials and watch the videos as it works for you.
- The course is broken down into individual modules.
- Each module takes between 45 and 90 minutes on average to study.
- You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
- To access this course, you will need a device with a valid internet connection.
- In order to complete this course, you will complete assignments and 3 case studies, and then a certificate will be emailed to you upon passing the test.
- This course supports YOU with weekly emails to keep you on track
- We have our own Private community where we share thoughts and pictures to learn and grow
What You Will Learn in this Feng Shui Certification
- The history of Feng Shui
- The benefits of Feng Shui applications for YOU and Your Clients
- How Feng Shui can positively affect the human body/mind
- The Feng Shui Bagua and applications
- Common Feng Shui Cures
- How to prepare a client for a Feng Shui Consultation
- How to conduct a Feng Shui Analysis
- The do’s and don’ts of Feng Shui
- The 5 Elements
- Business and Marketing Basics to starting a business
- Ethics of Feng Shui
Benefits of this Feng Shui Course
- Weekly emails supporting you every step of the way
- The choice of studying from any location at any time, both at home and while you are away.
- The ability to study at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Easy to manage course modules, which help to make studying enjoyable.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate as a Professional Feng Shui Practitioner.
This Program takes out all of the frustration of learning
*This course is taught in easy to digest modules that you can watch as many times as you like.
* This course saves you time - you don't drive anywhere - or go anywhere - Learn where it works for you!
* You will feel Great knowing you can come back to this training and review it until you mastered every technique.
* This program is organized and easy to follow
* It will save you effort in trying to decipher books and being expected to get it after a weekend course.
What are the 5 Elements?
Shown to the right surrounding the Feng Shui Bagua, they are:
Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water
The 5 elements are metaphors for different ways energy moves and affects us.
Why Is Removing Clutter So Important?
* Clutter is the stuff that holds us back from moving forward in life.
* Clutter weights us down, mentally & physically
* Moving clutter around wastes a lot of mental and physical energy
- It is like the Refrigerator running in the background, constantly using
energy and draining us...
* In this Feng Shui training, you will learn techniques and tips to Clear Your Clutter
* We Celebrate together as we all deal with our stuff :-)
Meet Your Instructor
Stephanie Lynn Hall, MS, RDN, CSCS, W-LMT, Feng Shui Practitioner, Reflexologist
I have been teaching, coaching & creating curriculums and trainings for years. I love sharing knowledge. I have created health and wellness programs, Feng Shui trainings, reflexology trainings, yoga & pilates teacher training programs, massage therapy curriculums. I own and operate Fox Valley School of Massage, Reflexology, Yoga, Feng Shui, Personal Training, Health & Wellness Center.
I've taught in person and online and know what it takes to offer a successful program. In addition to teaching and operating FVSM, I am an adjunct professor at Mt. Mary University in the graduate program for Registered Dietitians where I teach online courses in Nutrition, Weight Management, Counseling Skills, Motivational Interviewing & Human Metabolism.
I've worked as a Licensed Massage Therapist, Feng Shui Practitioner, Reflexologist, Yoga & Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer & Registered Dietitian in the clinical & wellness settings and I bring that experience to my teaching and course offerings.
I also worked as a Health & Wellness Coach at Bergstrom Automotive Dealerships (one of Americas 100 top selling dealerships) throughout the state of Wisconsin.
I believe that by offering these engaging and easily accessible, comprehensive trainings, we can empower YOU to feel confident and capable to help others with your unique talents and these trainings combined.
Now, it is your turn!
Let's start working together today.
How Does a Feng Shui Consultation Work? How Do I prepare for a consultation?
Email Stephanie Lynn at email@example.com to set up a consultation
Stephanie Lynn Hall offers consultations via video.
The preparation starts with a worksheet that asks questions about each of the 9 areas.
Sketch out floor plans have ready when we meet via Zoom / facetime
Pre-Consult Preparation: email 4 pictures 3 days before the consult.
1. Floor plans sketched, scanned
2. Picture Master Bedroom
3. Picture Office Workspace area
4 & 5: Two pictures of rooms of your choice
What Happens Once we are on Video Together?
First we will go over the worksheet to make sure Goals are clear.
Then look at the layout of the house, floor plans.
Next look at furniture arrangement in master bedroom, office area, & others areas of the house that you want to see changes in. We will talk about clutter and organization, give tips and help where needed. We will talk about the 5 elements and energy flow in the home / office.
Finally a discussion about electricity and cords.
How Does Follow Up Work?
One, 30 minute follow up phone call, 30 days after consultation is included in the pricing.